Before the safari
- Book the hide and ask us about free dates.
- Wear weather-appropriate and comfortable clothing.
- Rubbers are recommended.
- While sleeping in the hide you need a warm sleeping bag.
- Take a charged phone and a flashlight with you.
- Take snacks and hot tea with you on a longer trip.
- Camping stove is not allowed in the hide.
- Leave alcohol etc at home.
- A lens of at least 300mm is recommended for photography. There is usually a possibility to attach the tripod head in the hide. You can also rent a tripod head from us.
- After booking, we will send a meeting point and continue the journey together from there.
If you have any questions, feel free to call to as and ask for advice!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS